We kindly request that our guests abide by the resort's house rules
so that everyone may have an enjoyable stay at Villa Antonina Resort.
- The cleanliness of our area sets us apart from others. Make use of the trash receptacles provided specifically for food, and non-food items. Please use ashtrays and trash receptacles provided.
- Please avoid occupying dining tables and bed parasols which have been designated to other guests.
- Please avoid rowdy or rough behavior and play ball or frisbees only in designated areas.
- Only portable CD players and radios are allowed in the premises. While in use, please keep the volume down to tolerable levels.
- Please wear the proper swimming attire. No basketball shorts, denims, or the like for swimming.
- Please do not bring beddings, linens and towels outside of your cottages or parasols.
- We are not responsible for any losses to property, injuries to person (slightly serious, serious or fatal) which may occur inside the premises of the resort. Patrons are enjoined to exercise extreme care and diligence to avoid losses, damages and injuries.
- The facility(ies) you rented is/are equipped with basic fixtures and beddings (when applicable). Should any of these be damaged, found to be missing, soiled, or vandalized, said items will be charged to your account.
- Pets are not allowed inside the premises.
- Guests are not allowed to bring LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas)
- We reserve the right to implement additional rules and regulations for the safety of everybody.
- It is our right to ask those who repeatedly disregard our house rules or have become a nuisance to other guests, to leave the resort premises. The deposits/payments made by those guests who have been asked to leave are subject to forfeiture and are non-refundable.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.